Travel to a seaside utopia as you breathe in the oriental floral scent of Far Away Infinity Eau de Parfum.
Get to know me:
Infused with an unexpected and vibrant blend of passionate Italian bergamot, luminous marigold and lacquered gardenia at the top; Indian jasmine and Moroccan orange flower at the heart; and Indonesian patchouli, Madagascan vanilla and velvet sandalwood at the base, this perfume will satisfy your wanderlust from the very first spritz.
Scent type: An oriental floral scent that brings out your inner wanderlust.
Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Luminous Marigold, Lacquered Gardenia.
Middle Notes: Indian Jasmine, Moroccan Orange Flower.
Bottom Notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Madagascan Vanilla, Velvet Sandalwood.
Why you’ll love me:
• This perfume is inspired by scents from around the world.
• It’s exactly what you need when you need an escape.
• It stays with you all day and night long.
How to use me:
• After showering and getting dressed (we’re thinking shorts or a soft linen dress), spray the perfume on your neck and wrists.
• Don’t rub the perfume in, spray it and leave it alone.
• Pair the perfume with the matching Far Away Infinity Body Lotion to nourish your skin and heighten your scent.